Monday, October 1, 2012

October - A Time for Hope


I love October for many reasons....it's Halloween season, and more importantly, it's Breast Cancer Awareness month.  So many people affected by this horrible disease, and not just breast cancer.  I lost my mom 2 years ago to two types of rare cancer, and I wish there was more research or had been better treatment for it.  Here is the link for it Amyloidosis  and Multiple Myeloma.  Not much exposure given to the lesser known cancers, but just as important.
Having said that, I support all causes and being a woman, breast cancer is a high priority.  Inspired by the new theme Mini_Banner Live Hope br drkapprenticeDesigns, I made a battex to go with the theme. Wp also made be me and posted in wp section for both Torch/iPhone and Bold 99xx.
As always, Enjoy.





Charging

Discharging

Hope Battex

5 comments:

  1. i lovethis. i am a breast cancer and cervical cancer survivor....great job. a bw set?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you. I made some BW sets awhile ago called Inspire hope in various colors.

    Here is the link for the pink:https://www.box.com/s/hrylegapcwxj4x22mlzb



    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww I love this I lost my mom due to breast cancer last year so I'm a supporter year round.. U wouldn't happens to have this in iPhone weather set that u wouldn't mind sharing ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Inspire Hope one? If so I can convert it, no problem!

      Delete
  4. Yea I been looking for a weather set with the pink ribbon on it but haven't found any for iPhone :/ if u can convert it I would appreciate it

    ReplyDelete