Thursday, October 18, 2012

A simpler life

So here I was sitting watching the debate thinking, oh if life were simpler :)  I know I wish it could be. In fact I wish I could turn back time ( yes, like the Cher song, lol). Well then I thought, hmm...I need to make a set that's simple, yet has a little flair.  So here it is.  It's classic, simple, with just a little colour here and there.  Hope you like.  As always, Enjoy.
PS..Guys, don't worry - will have a "simple guy " set for you coming soon:)  However, we could all use a little rainbows in our lives!


Solare


Clearn

Fog

Rain


Solare

2 comments:

  1. love love love the fog!! thank goodness there's still talented people liek yourself who put such creativity in these sets :dancing:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thanks, Ria! I kinda hoped you would like it:)

    ReplyDelete