Sunday, September 23, 2012

Trick or Treat

Well, Halloween is only a little over a month a way!  Trick or Treating (keep me away from those little snickers, lol), pumpkin spice lattes, all the yummy stuff...No wonder people love this season!  Such a fun time of year, with lots of  delish, scary, spooky stuff going on;)
No tricks here, but a couple of treats!  I know there are quite a few Halloween sets already available, but I just couldn't resist making one of my own.  Besides I have this brand new spooktackular background and banner that Wendy made for me courtesy of The Cutest Blog on the Block.  I think it looks booriffic!  Thanks, girl!
Ok on to the sets..the first is called Witchy Woman..a fun cute set to go with all your fabulous Halloween screenies!  The second is a more neutral (manly, lol) version that maybe the guys might like:)  Grab one, or grab em both!  As always, Enjoy!



Witchy Woman


Clearn
Rain



Witchy Girl Battex

Discharging:
 





Charging:






 Witchy Girl 



Spidey Sense




Rain

Clear

Spidey Sense Battex

Charging

Discharging

3 comments:

  1. Eeeeeep or is it Eeeeeekkkk ! Super cute Z ! Thanks so much for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Super cute! Thank you!!! Now I just have to figure out how to actually apply the skins...I am still learning!
    xo (nololos)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Glad you like!!
    @nololos...if you need help, just ask:)

    ReplyDelete