Monday, January 14, 2013

Amour

Hello everyone!  It's been awhile! Thanks for continuing to stop by:)

Good news!  New Orb theme built by drkapprenticeDesigns and designed by me has been released!  It's an awesome theme with something for everyone...Seriously, you're going to want this one!  Lots of function and color choices and a vertical clock!!  Drkapprentice did a great job of making this design come to life so do me a favour and grab your copy today!!  Check out the theme section for a look:)

Also, I have decided to make and sell custom icon sets for BlackBerry theme developers.  I already have 2 that I'm working on, so if there are any developers out there that need or want a different set of icons for their upcoming theme, just let me know:)  And please help spread the word!   If I get enough interest, I *may* make some icon sets for Android users too....


So I've been a busy bee lately with theme design and custom icon sets, but I did manage to carve out a little time for some BW sets!  Now I know it's a bit early for it, but as I was making this, it just sort of became a Valentines set.   I call it Kiss n Tell and it comes in Purple, Pink, Red and White.  The white one will be free to download, and the other colors will be by donation for $1.50 each.  Just let me know which ones you would like in the notes section via Paypal.   There are also some walls posted to match on my wp page.


Kiss n Tell Purple

Theme is ORB by drkapprentice and hamsterwheel, battex is Language Heart by  Elizabeth of babyberrygirl


fog


clearn

Kiss n Tell White




Kiss n Tell Pink
cloudyn
clear

Kiss n Tell Red
partlycloudyn

snow




8 comments:

  1. Just adorable!!! Thanks Hamster!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason the pink and red is not letting me download it when I click on the name it doesn't bring up a link like the white 1 does....any help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by:) The red and pink are by donation only for $1.50. Only the white is free to dl:)

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. also the people =( but the white worked fine

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do i donate and get the sets?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, there is a donation button on the right side bar under the weather..
    Just let me know which sets you want in the email..

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete