Thursday, January 3, 2013

A time to theme

Hello everyone!  Hope you all had a fun, safe and Happy New Year!  Hoping 2013 is going to be a great year.    Lot's of things to look forward to, and the first one being the launch of BB10!! YAY!  Of course I'm going to get the Z10 *wink*  I'm excited about it, BUT.   Yes there is a but.   I'm kinda bummed that it won't be customizable.  Not yet anyway.  This means no themes, BW sets etc.   Unless some developers make an app that allows you to do this, which I'm hoping for.  So in the mean time, I'm getting my fix of themes by designing  some myself.  Some really great and wonderful theme developers  are building them and I can't thank them enough.   The first 2 are complete and available for purchase!!  Woohoooo!!  So tell your friends, your family, the neighbour, the grocery store clerk, I don't care, lol.  Help a fellow BB addict and make you Berry look stylish!  Head on over to the newly created Theme tab above and check them out!

Don't worry, I've not forgotten BW sets or battex..just took a little time off to design themes and icons...In fact I have a couple of sets in mind :)


Here are a couple of scree shots for each theme:)


Thanks Wendy for the so cute screen!  Glass theme with Dotted Pink BW by hamsterwheel

Theme is Tiempo and BW is Auld Lang Syne by hamsterwheel and New Year's Battex by Elizabeth of BabyBerryGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment