Thursday, June 28, 2012

Born on the 1st and 4th of July

Being a dual citizen of two great countries, I get to celebrate Canada Day and Independence Day!  And how convenient that they are so close in terms of dates? July 1 and July 4, pretty awesome. Throw in my birthday on June 29th, and I have a week long celebration...just the way I like it:)  I wanted to make a set for this holiday, and in order to keep it neutral so people from both sides of the border can use, I stayed away from national colours, lol.   Instead, yellow and purple fireworks:)
Posting it early so you'll have it before hand to set up the screen shots!!  Of course you can use it anytime as well:):)
Have a safe and fun holiday, no matter which one you'll be celebrating!   As always, Enjoy

Fireworks




Fireworks



Charging

Discharging

Fireworks Battex

3 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say Happy Birthday to one of my fave besties Zaiby !!! Hope your day is as Fab as you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful set! And Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a fantastic day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies!!!! Day has been great so far:)))

    ReplyDelete